7:30 - 8:00 am | Registration and continental breakfast
8:00 - 10:00 am | Program
Whether by necessity or design, family owned enterprises may find themselves looking outside of the family for leadership. However, bringing in a non-family CEO can result in significant change to the way the family ownership group operates.
Please join our panel of non-family CEOs and family member officers and directors:
- Jean Barber | family member & Vice Chair of Bartell Drugs
- Terry Judge | non-family CEO of Hotstart
- Stan McCammon | non-family CEO of Joshua Green Corporation
- Mary Morrow | family member & Director of Nelson Legacy Group
Among the topics we will cover:
- What considerations should a family shareholder group have when deciding between a family member CEO versus a non-family CEO?
- What experience, skills and ability must a non-family CEO candidate bring to the table to be successful?
- How can the board of directors of the business help the non-family CEO succeed?
- How will the non-family CEO interact with the family?
- What recommendations would a non-family CEO have for a family considering their first non-family CEO?