You and your family are invited to join the Pacific Family Business Institute for a full day workshop with Dr. John Davis, founder of Cambridge Advisors to Family Enterprise and faculty member at Harvard Business School. Group lectures, discussions and smaller breakout sessions will cover:
- Issues to navigate during a family business management and ownership transition
- Discovering what inhibits the effective “taking charge” and confident “letting go” by family members
- Recognition of developmental needs of next generation as leaders and as owners
- Concrete recommendations for transition management
- Family action plan development with feedback from Cambridge Advisors
This is an intensive, hands-on workshop designed for family members to attend together, particularly representatives from both generations.
$350 per person, family business family members only. Participation is limited. Prompt registration will secure your space.