The Pacific Family Business Institute helps family-owned businesses better understand and deal with the unique challenges they face. Some of the issues we can assist with include the following:
- Transitioning multi-generational family businesses
- Developing and preparing next-generation leaders
- Assisting attorneys, CPAs and other advisors who guide family-owned businesses
- Developing governance systems with regard to ownership, management and compensation
- Assessing and evaluating family boards of directors
Since 2010, PFBI has served as a resource for Pacific Northwest family businesses on these and other relevant topics by facilitating seminars, workshops and affinity groups for peer-to-peer information sharing. Please visit our Programs section to learn more about our various programs and upcoming events.
Communication is an important part of any family business. In addition to offering programs that foster constructive communication, we facilitate relationships and discussions among family members, as well as between business-owning families that can benefit from one another’s knowledge and support.
PFBI provides the highest quality programming and transparent, unbiased advice. We do not represent or promote any products or companies that provide wealth management services, insurance or banking products.